Product Manager - Ad Tech
Location: Chicago, IL
Employment Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
The Product Manager – Ad Tech will work with an all-star engineering team to implement and roll out new ad targeting solutions for our SCG client base
• Contribute to the commercial success of a product line by collaborating with engineering, client operations, sales & marketing and to deliver exceptional solutions for the customer
• Research and analyze industry technologies, then package into actionable strategies
• Prioritize platform enhancements and customer requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
• Support product launches by collecting and disseminating information to key stakeholders across the organization
The successful Product Manager- Ad Tech will act as client advocate – engage with customers, spearhead customer driven development to ensure all functions deliver efficient, responsive service and product features and functionality align with user and business needs.
• Ad Tech Experience: Domain expertise in online ad technologies with a good understanding of the current landscape of advertising platforms, exchanges, DSPs and DMPs, etc. desired.
• Experience in ad technology roles within the advertising eco-system a plus
• SaaS experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience in product manager and/or product marketing role, with Software as a Service (SaaS) experience strongly preferred.
• Automotive Retail industry experience is a plus.
• Business degree from a leading university with an exceptional academic record, MBA preferred.
• Techie street cred: Background in engineering/computer science with a good understanding of current web technologies a significant plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for technology and Product Management
• Champion for the masses: Product Manager – Ad Tech must have the ability to translate complex concepts into easy to understand, impactful solutions for the small business user
• Design focus: Experience working with UX designers in developing delightful user experiences
• Organized and self-motivated and works independently to set and achieve goals
• Great team player with an appreciation for technical and operational skills
Leave your Information:
Or send your resume here
222 W Merchandise Mart
Chicago, IL 60654
Copyright © 2015 SmartCast Global, LLC. All rights reserved.
Website created and designed by Tianji Li
Designed entirely with Adobe Muse
GET IN TOUCH
Redistribution of content on this site is strictly prohibited
Terms of Service